How many clusters does Riak Enterprise support

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Fri Aug 24 09:15:47 EDT 2012

Eric,

Theoretically there is no limit, but there are limits on the capacity of
your inter-cluster connections, and IO and CPU resources used to service
synchronization requests. I know that's a vague answer, but there's no a
priori limit on how many you can connect. We're also working hard to make
it possible to build larger combinations of clusters and synchronize them
more efficiently.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Eric Abbott <eric.abbott at tapjoy.com>wrote:

> How many clusters can be linked together by replication?
> Just two, or can there be 3, 4, 5 depending on overall capacity?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Software Engineer