can't uninstall pre-commit hook

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Fri Aug 24 10:19:58 EDT 2012

Mark,

This email slipped through the cracks but Mark Phillips kindly brought it
to my attention.  The uninstall command works just fine for me against
master.  What version of Riak are you running?

Lightbulb...have you by any chance upgraded from older versions over time?
 If so can you show me the JSON returned for a bucket that you've had
enabled since _before_ upgrading to 1.0.0?  Or could you just humor me and
look at the JSON for all your search enabled buckets and see if you have a
"search":true attribute?

-Z