riak-search, set schema for a bucket

darkdarkfruit darkdarkfruit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 04:28:46 EDT 2012

      Any one know how to set riak-search default-schema for a bucket?
     When I enabled riak-search in a bucket, it automatically analyzes
my json doc when writing to riak, but I just want some fields to be
analyzed. (I am using riak-python-client). I checked the wiki
:http://wiki.basho.com/Riak-Search---Schema.html, but it doesn't say how
to bind a bucket to a specific schema. thanks.

for eg: ( I want to save a blog with field:* 'title'* indexed)
*blog = {'title' : 'good bird', 'content' : ' a very long content' }*, I
just want filed:*"title"* to be indexed while leaving field:*"content"*
alone because field:*"content"* could be very long and exhausting time.

    how can I achieve this, thanks.

      sincerely.