Riak and Node.js

Nicholas Young nicholas at nicholaswyoung.com
Thu Feb 9 10:18:15 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

I'm working with Riak (w/ riak-js) and Node.js on a new product that I hope to release in the summer, if not before.

Riak and Node seem to fit together well, and have completely changed my development workflow - for the better!

Nicholas

___

Nicholas Young | Photographer / Filmmaker / Broadcaster
http://nicholaswyoung.com