Riak Recap for February 13 - 14

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Wed Feb 15 20:10:02 EST 2012

Evening, Morning, Afternoon to All -

Big Recap for today: videos, blog posts, new code, and more.

Community Manager
Basho Technologies

Riak Recap for February 13 - 14

1) Balasundaram wrote a short blog post about building a multi-node Riak

* Read here --->

2) The video and slides from Sean Cribbs' Riak talk at the Gilt Group NoSQL
event are now online.

* Read and watch here --->

3) A Riak extension for New Relic just appeared.

* Code here --->

4) Steve Vinoski posted a write up on his blog with some details on the
track he's hosting at QCon London in March.

* Read here --->

5) OJ Reeves picked up his great series on Riak and Erlang and published
another extensive blog post. Readers of his past posts won't
be disappointed with the fourth installment, and if you're at all
interested in learning more about Riak, Webmachine, and/or ErlyDTL I highly
recommend you check these out.

* Latest post here --->

# Contributions

1) Tuncer Ayaz updated i-browse and added basho_stats to Basho Bench.
Thanks, Tuncer!

* Pull Request here ---> https://github.com/basho/basho_bench/pull/19

2) Armon Dadgar and the team at Kiip.me put in some major work on the
Python client over the last few days. Thanks, Armon!

* Multiple commits here --->