rebar_riak_core question

Jeff Thompson mythrndr at
Fri Jan 13 11:25:38 EST 2012

Hey Joel,

I can't speak to which templates to use, but the error you are seeing is
happening because you have a line with {boot_rel, "freqserver"} but no
corresponding {rel, "freqserver", "x.x.x", []} release configuration.''

Again, I apologize that I don't have a full answer to the questions you are
asking, but hopefully this helps you some in tracking down the issue. You
can find more on reltool.config here if you haven't looked already.

Best of luck,