rebar_riak_core question

Jeff Thompson mythrndr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:25:38 EST 2012

Hey Joel,

I can't speak to which templates to use, but the error you are seeing is
happening because you have a line with {boot_rel, "freqserver"} but no
corresponding {rel, "freqserver", "x.x.x", []} release configuration.''

Again, I apologize that I don't have a full answer to the questions you are
asking, but hopefully this helps you some in tracking down the issue. You
can find more on reltool.config here
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/reltool.html if you haven't looked already.

Best of luck,

Jeff