HTTP-based client for Riak database, written in Dart

Tom Santero tsantero at basho.com
Mon Jun 4 03:19:27 EDT 2012

Hi Istvan,

Awesome work, I'm sure this will make a lot of people happy.

A friendly suggestion regarding your request for contributions: I think if you mirrored or moved the codebase to github from google code this project will receive higher visibility, thus increasing the likelihood of both adoption and contributions from the community.

--
Tom Santero
@tsantero