links and object deletion

José Ghislain Quenum jose.quenum at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:21:10 EDT 2012

Thanks Mark.
Just a quick clarification.

when you say there will be some extra metadata on the object, which one do you mean exactly? The object being linked to, or the one holding the link
Secondly, I am actually using riak.js. How does a 404 translate in this case when I am doing a link walking and the object has been deleted? Will I have an id but not actual object?
Please clarify
Thanks in advance
José