Riak Search inaccuracies

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:38:13 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I've been getting inaccuracies in my riak search results. I'm wondering
what could be going on here, and/or what I might be doing wrong. I'm
uploading some data from a csv file via a nodejs script (riakjs client) and
am simply searching by d/t in ISO8601 (without zulu) format. Here are the
params I pass directly to search-cmd:

bin/search-cmd search data dosISO8601_noop:["2011-12-01T00:00:00" TO
"2012-01-01T00:00:00"]

Problem is, I get back results but some results are outside of that range.
I even manually read/write cycle the keys that should not be showing up in
the hopes of getting them out of the index.

I'm kinda stumped. Any thoughts?

{dynamic_field, [
  {name, "*_noop"},
  {type, string},
  {analyzer_factory, {erlang, text_analyzers, noop_analyzer_factory}}
]},

mac osx
1 node (dev system)
riak 1.1.2