Requesting Installation Help

Trevor Hunsaker trevor at saturdayplace.com
Fri Jun 8 23:08:00 EDT 2012

I'm having troubles getting riak installed on Fedora 17.  First, I tried
with the packaged Erlang (R15B01). make rel complained about my Erlang
version.  It didn't work to changing the version regex everywhere I could
find, though it's possible I missed some. Then, I built R14B03, and I get
an "Uncaught error in rebar_core" error during make rel:

[trevor at fox riak-1.1.2]$ make rel>
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /home)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
./rebar get-deps
==> cluster_info (get-deps)
Uncaught error in rebar_core: {'EXIT',
                               {function_clause,
                                [{lists,thing_to_list,
                                  [{error,bad_name}],
                                  [{file,"lists.erl"},{line,537}]},
                                 {lists,flatmap,2,
                                  [{file,"lists.erl"},{line,1184}]},
                                 {lists,flatmap,2,
                                  [{file,"lists.erl"},{line,1184}]},
                                 {rebar_port_compiler,default_env,0,[]},
                                 {rebar_port_compiler,setup_env,1,[]},

 {rebar_core,'-setup_envs/2-lc$^0/1-0-',2,[]},

 {rebar_core,'-setup_envs/2-lc$^0/1-0-',2,[]},
                                 {rebar_core,setup_envs,2,[]}]}}
make: *** [deps] Error 1
*
*
I'm not sure what to try next and could use any suggestion.
*
*
*Trevor *