Requesting Installation Help

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Sat Jun 9 02:38:05 EDT 2012

Trevor,

I don't have a FC 17 VM handy, so I can't test it, but have you tried the FC 15 package from http://basho.com/resources/downloads/?   The only problem I could see you having is a wrong dependency on openssl, but you should be able to install the matching one along side the one that installs with FC 17.

The proper erlang is bundled in the Riak packages, so you won't need Erlang installed otherwise.  Let me know either way if it works.

-Jared