Disabling javascript in riak

ror at radardisc.co.nz ror at radardisc.co.nz
Sat Jun 9 11:42:30 EDT 2012

Hi,

I use riak a lot (0.14.2), but I dont need the javascript api ever.

Is there any way to disable javascript in riak (and spidermonkey if
that's part of javascript). Ideally I am thinking about configuration
in the app.config.

Note: I dont want to set all the settings to zero. I want the js
application (if there is a js application) to be never loaded.

Thanks

Rory

P.S I havent upgraded to a more recent version due to time pressures.
If this is possible in a later version that might be a compelling reason