riak_core nodes on Heroku?

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Wed Jun 13 16:01:22 EDT 2012

So long as the dynos can communicate with one another and cooperate via node communication, the stateless nature of the application doesn't really matter. I don't need to persist anything once a dyno is shut down.

The thing that makes me curious is whether the things riak_core (not riak_kv) depends on (handoff particularly) could be shoehorned into this environment using the stock tools. I suspect not but wanted to scratch an intellectual itch. :)

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http://about.me/jbrisbin