riak_core nodes on Heroku?

Jonathan Baudanza jon at jonb.org
Wed Jun 13 16:51:27 EDT 2012

Getting dynos to communicate might be tricky.  When you make an HTTP
request to heroku, the request first hits the heroku "routing mesh".  The
mesh is responsible for deciding which dyno will service the request. I
don't know of any way to explicitly send a request to a specific dyno.

Dynos are also expected to use no more than 512MB of memory.

This article gives more information on how dynos operate and their
restrictions.
https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/dynos

Despite all of this, it might be fun to try anyway just to see the results!
Let us know how it goes.