Changed match_found error when object put with if_none_match option

Jeremy Raymond jeraymond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:05:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

I was testing my application against the latest Riak source from
github (168c2ae67c) and noticed that I'm getting a different response
when putting pre-existing objects into Riak with the if_none_match
option. The response to riakc_pb_socket:put(Pid, RiakObj,
[if_none_match]) was {error, <<"match_found">>} but I'm seeing {error,
{0, <<"match_found">>}}. Is this an expected change? If so what is the
number for (phase or something)?

--
Jeremy