CRDTs/Statebox

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Mon Jun 18 09:55:46 EDT 2012

Hi Tilman,

We have worked on some prototypes of server-side CRDTs, but those
prototypes have stalled. We intend to pick them up again soon. I assure you
-- especially in light of our recent presentations about them -- that
implementing CRDTs is high on our priority list for upcoming release
cycles. When we have more to talk about, we'd be happy to discuss it with
you.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:15 AM, Tilman Holschuh
<tilman.holschuh at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In Bob Ippolito's talk at InfoQ about Statebox Andy says in the end "not
> to be surprised" to see something similar to Statebox in Riak (as higher
> level API or something). I'm sure there are efforts to offer CRDTs as part
> of Riak. I know there is also Eric Moritz's projects. I'm wondering what
> the situation currently looks like, what to expect or not to. I'm
> particularly interested in the Erlang side of things.
>
> Cheers
> - Tilman

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Software Engineer