Yet another Go client

Timo Gatsonides tpjg at me.com
Mon Jun 18 12:10:06 EDT 2012

For those that are interested I have created (yet another) Go client using protobuf for Riak. It can be found here: https://github.com/tpjg/goriakpbc

I realize there are other efforts (like github.com/mrb/riakpbc) and was actually hoping Airbrake would open source their client (http://blog.airbrake.io/status/planned-airbrake-migration-love-go-love-riak/) but can't wait for that.

I have started a library that takes inspiration from the Ruby client library (https://github.com/basho/riak-ruby-client) and plan to implement only those functions that I need to port a part of my Ruby on Rails application to Go. So far simple get and store operations as well as setting some bucket properties are implemented.

Kind regards,
Timo