Cannot Install Riak

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Thu Jun 21 12:05:14 EDT 2012

Hey Nick,

I just built Riak from master and didn't have any issues with it. Any other
details about your setup you can share?

Alternatively, you can try using one of the pre-built packages. [1]

If the troubles persists, hop into #riak on freenode if you can and we'll
get you some help in real time. (Even if you solve the problem you should
come by and say hello.)

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups

[1] http://downloads.basho.com/riak/CURRENT/