Cannot Install Riak

Swinney, Austin Austin at vimeo.com
Thu Jun 21 13:27:39 EDT 2012

Hey Nick,

Not solving your problem, but I known the excited-why-wont-this-work-right-now sentiment.  I had a riak cluster up and running in very little time using Centos 5.6 and the rpm's from basho (riak-1.1.1-1.el5.x86_64.rpm). No errors, and as I recall, no requirements.   Adding addition nodes is no time at all.  But then, my stuff is on ec2 using:

 RightImage_CentOS_5.6_x64_v5.6.35 (ami-991adcf0)

Best of luck,

Austin