Cannot Install Riak

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Thu Jun 21 16:12:00 EDT 2012

x2, I'd like to know what was the cause of your problem so we could make sure it isn't a problem for other people.

In the future, if you want to play with a development cluster on a single machine, you can clone from github and do a `make devrel` which will create four nodes in their own directories under the `dev` directory.

Sorry for your troubles earlier, but I'm glad you found a solution.

-Jared