Cannot Install Riak

Nick Tune nick.tune at 7digital.com
Fri Jun 22 10:42:29 EDT 2012

I fixed the problem by removing everything with the word erlang in it from
my machine. I then installed erlang packs sudo apt-get install erlang*

I then installed erlang-base and erlang-base-hipe

To fix the man page issue I followed Joe Williams' awesome advice in this
link https://github.com/cloudant/bigcouch/issues/33

Good day