link walking- get a single object from 1000 objects with tag 'city'

Venki Yedidha venkatesh.yedidha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 06:06:42 EDT 2012

Hi All,
                  I have a document in which my Riak object is linked with
tag name 'city' to nearly 1000 other objects.
                  However, If I use /bucketname/keyname/_,city,1
                       It lists me all cities linked with my object.
                       Instead of returning the entire json, I need data
regarding 'chicago'  city.
                       Please, let me know the syntax for it.

Regards,
Venkatesh.Y