Innostore users?

David Smith dizzyd at basho.com
Tue Jun 26 17:45:02 EDT 2012

Hi all,

As the mid-July release of Riak looms large, the Basho team has been
discussing our continued support of the Innostore backend. Embedded
InnoDB was long ago abandoned by Oracle. We have not been actively
working on it either.

We believe that alternative designs (like LevelDB) are the future and
want to focus our energies there.  The data we have available
indicates that Riak users are no longer actively using the Innostore
backend.  Based on the above, we would like to deprecate it.

The big question: is anyone out there still using Innostore?

Your feedback is appreciated!

D.

--
Dave Smith