Riak_KV::Riak_PB

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Thu Jun 28 16:13:51 EDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

Those were added to be part of the 1.2 release, which is in testing/QA
phases now. You can expect the release sometime next month. If you intend
to use the .proto files in your client application, be aware that they may
not be supported on the server yet (in fact, 1.1 and earlier will likely
dump the connection).

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Andrew Zeneski <andrew at andrewzeneski.com>wrote:

> I am working on a new protocol buffer based client using the master
> riak_pb repository. I would just like to inquire on the state of riak_kv
> with the latest pb, specifically is RpbIndexReq and RpbSearchQueryReq
> implemented yet (I know it is not in 1.1.4), if not is there a road map or
> any idea when.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrew

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>