Riak_KV::Riak_PB

Andrew Zeneski andrew at andrewzeneski.com
Thu Jun 28 16:26:45 EDT 2012

Thanks Sean,

Indeed, sending either of those messages to Riak will result in a dropped connection.

I would like to move forward with my client implementation so that it will be ready when 1.2 is released.

Can I join in on the QA and maybe get a snapshot? Or should I be looking for the 1.2 branch on github?

Andrew