Python client release 1.4.0

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Fri Mar 30 15:35:17 EDT 2012

Hey riak-users,

As part of our commitment to improving our client libraries, we have just
released riak-python-client, version 1.4.0, to PyPi (
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/riak/1.4.0 ) and tagged it on Github (
http://git.io/-i8KvQ ). This version includes some enhancements and
bugfixes from Basho engineers, and a huge number of deep contributions from
our community.  There are lots of improvements in this release that will be
worth your while, not the least of which is support for the Riak 1.0/1.1
series.  An abbreviated list of changes can be found in the RELEASE_NOTES (
http://git.io/i3Zs6g), or you can look at the entire set of changes using
the compare view ( http://git.io/zPO1Qg )

There are lots of things we want to improve in the Python client, so we
appreciate your continued involvement -- both in filing issues and sending
us pull-requests. Send your feedback to the official project on Github:
http://git.io/xUi_AQ

Happy hacking!

--
Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>