True HA for RiakClient

Philip flips01 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 3 13:08:00 EST 2012

Hi,

I've just created my first 3 node riak cluster and must admit that I'm
stunned! However, it seems like the RiakClient is missing a really
important functionality for HA software. AFAIK you can only specify a
single server. I want to host a large riak cluster and a frontend
cluster separately. Using a single server for connecting would be a
huge single point of failure.

Am I missing something?

It would be nice if it would be possible to specify multiple servers
and the clients automatically chooses a random server that's available
from this list.

Best Regards
Philip