riak_core app using riak_kv

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Mon Mar 5 14:59:25 EST 2012

Adam,

The reason you don't see this code in Search is because Search uses a hook
to index the incoming objects (i.e. KV passes the data _to_ Search).

What you are looking for is a local Riak client.  You can created one via
`{ok, C} = riak:local_client()` [1].  That will give you a client to the
the local KV instance [2].

-Ryan

[1]: https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/master/src/riak.erl#L75

[2]: https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/master/src/riak_client.erl