Problems writing objects to an half full bucket

Marco Monteiro marco at textovirtual.com
Mon Mar 5 23:55:47 EST 2012

Hi, David!

On 6 March 2012 04:37, David Smith <dizzyd at basho.com> wrote:

> 1. What sort of error are you getting when a write fails?

I'm using riak-js and the error I get is:

{ [Error: socket hang up] code: 'ECONNRESET' }

> 2. What backend are you using? (I'm guessing LevelDB)

LevelDB. The documentation says this is the only one to support 2i.

> 3. What do your keys look like? For example, are they date-based (and
> thus naturally increasing) or are they UUIDs? :)

UUIDs. They are created by Riak. All my queries use 2i. The 2i are integers
(representing seconds) and random strings (length 16) used as identifiers
for user sessions and similar.

Thanks,
Marco