Problems writing objects to an half full bucket

Jeremy Bornstein jeremy at jeremy.org
Tue Mar 6 10:43:16 EST 2012

 I get this error on a seemingly random basis, with a one-node cluster
accessed locally over the default HTTP port (via riak-js).

It was so persistent that I have been taking the (probably needed
anyway) step of adding retry logic to every single call, which seems to
have solved the issues for me at any rate.