Need quick fix for > lineno":466, "message":"SyntaxError: syntax error", "source":"()

Ivaylo Panitchkov ipanitchkov at hibernum.com
Tue Mar 6 11:11:28 EST 2012

Hello guys,

We are in production and noticed ALL of the M/R requests failing right
after a bulk delete with the following response returned back:

lineno":466,"message":"SyntaxError: syntax error","source":"()

The problem is now persistent even if the delete operation was done
awhile ago.
I googled to find a solution and realized this is a bug not fixed yet.
We have a cluster of 4 machines with riak (1.0.2 2011-11-17) Debian
x86_64 installed.
I need a quick fix ASAP if someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Ivaylo

--
Ivaylo Panitchkov
Software developer

Ce courriel est confidentiel et peut aussi être protégé par la loi.Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser immédiatement en y répondant, puis supprimer ce message de votre système. Veuillez ne pas le copier, l’utiliser pour quelque raison que ce soit ni divulguer son contenu à quiconque.
This email is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its content.