Can't find docs/tutorial on secondary indexes for riak-erlang-client

Buri Arslon buriwoy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:05:32 EDT 2012

Thanks for your reply Jeremiah!

I guess I am "greener" than you :)

Before posting to the list, I looked through riak documentation, the list.
I did find some postings on the subject but almost all of'em were questions
than answers. The answers I could find were so ambiguous that I wasn't able
to use them.

I've tried riakc_obj:update_metadata but got this error:
http://dpaste.com/715011/

So, I hoped to find a working example. I'm too new to Erlang to read the
source and solve my problems.

Thanks again,
-- Buriwoy