riak-python-client2, a rewrite of the official client

Jim Adler jim.adler at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 22:42:45 EDT 2012

This is great Shuhao!

I've had problems using the python client using multiple threads with protocol buffers. The exact same multithreaded code works fine with http protocol. So, any attention you can give to the pbc transport would be hugely appreciated.

Good luck! Can't wait to give your new client a test drive.

Jim

Sent from my phone. Please forgive the typos.