Slow performance on getting via 2i

ivenhov iwan.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:34:06 EDT 2012

Hi Russell

Thanks for reply.
I tried to use your example but I could not find class BinIndexQuery in riak
client (I'm using 1.0.4, is there any newer version?)
I gave it a try with:

IndexQuery indexQuery = new BinValueQuery(BinIndex.named(BUCKET_NAME),
BUCKET_NAME, bucketFilter.toString());
MapReduceResult res = _iclient.mapReduce(indexQuery).execute();
Collection<String> resS = res.getResult(String.class);

which is probably something completely different since I got:
com.basho.riak.client.query.NoPhasesException
	at com.basho.riak.client.query.MapReduce.validate(MapReduce.java:90)
	at com.basho.riak.client.query.MapReduce.execute(MapReduce.java:74)

I checked the github repository but could not find anything about
BinIndexQuery.
Daniel.