Issues with Riak Control

charles at contentomni.com charles at contentomni.com
Wed Mar 21 18:09:52 EDT 2012

I recently installed a Riak (1.1.1) Cluster on Rackspace Cloud Servers. Everything seems to be working ok.

I set up the configuration to enable Riak Control. However, I am having a few issues using it.

As soon as I login in it shows me the home page briefly and then it just displays the following in only text:

Current Snapshot...

Your cluster is healthy.
You currently have...
0 Unreachable nodes
0 Nodes marked as 'down'
0 Nodes experiencing low memory
Nothing to worry about because Riak is your friend
Your cluster has problems.
The following nodes are currently unreachable:
The following nodes are currently marked as 'down':
The following nodes are currently experiencing low memory:

The URL has also changed from https://<my_ip>:8069/admin/ui/index.html to https://<my_ip>:8069/admin/ui/templates/snapshot.pjax. It's like it's forcing some kind of redirection and I don't know why.

Kindly assist,

Charles.