Issues with Riak Control

charles at contentomni.com charles at contentomni.com
Wed Mar 21 23:13:43 EDT 2012

Yes, it does return the css file.

The way I've setup my cluster is that I am using my private ip address (remember I'm using Rackspace Cloud Servers) for my riak_core->http setting in app.config, and I am using my public ip address for the riak_core->https setting.

Everything is working ok on the cluster, everything looks ok from riak-admin status. I just have the problem with riak control.