Issues with Riak Control

charles at contentomni.com charles at contentomni.com
Thu Mar 22 17:18:27 EDT 2012

Jeff,

Thanks a lot for helping me deal with the issue.

For those who need to make changes now without having to edit any javascript files, you can do the following:

1. Clone Riak Control from Github
2. Remove your old priv file (/usr/lib/riak/lib/riak_control-0.1.0/priv)
3. Copy the new priv folder over to the same location

Hopefully these changes would already have been pushed to github by the time you need to use them.

Cheers.