order of siblings

Erik Søe Sørensen ess at trifork.com
Sun Mar 25 16:15:52 EDT 2012

I'm not sure what you mean by "assuming the vclock entries are 1-1 with the siblings".
That sounds rather like a misunderstanding of either what the vclock is, or of how the vclock is stored in the case of siblings.
(As for the latter, only the merged vclock is stored for the entire key/value-pair; the length of that vclock is unrelated to the number of siblings.)

Mobile: + 45 2636 1755 | Skype: eriksoesorensen | Twitter: @eriksoe
Trifork A/S  |  Margrethepladsen 4  | DK- 8000 Aarhus C |  Phone : +45 8732 8787  |  www.trifork.com