Welcome to the "riak-users" mailing list

Erik Søe Sørensen ess at trifork.com
Sun Mar 25 16:17:36 EDT 2012

Are you talking about plain Riak, or using secondary indexes, or of Riak Search?

The question makes most sense in context of Riak Search.
If the page
  http://wiki.basho.com/Riak-Search---Querying.html
is up-to-date, then the answer appears to be 'no' - wildcards (*,?) are supported, but
    "Currently, the wildcard must come at the end of the term in both cases."
i.e. only prefix queries can be used, not queries of arbitrary substrings.

Trusting that someone will correct me if I'm wrong,

/Erik

Mobile: + 45 2636 1755 | Skype: eriksoesorensen | Twitter: @eriksoe
Trifork A/S  |  Margrethepladsen 4  | DK- 8000 Aarhus C |  Phone : +45 8732 8787  |  www.trifork.com