Substring Search

John D. Rowell me at jdrowell.com
Sun Mar 25 22:03:52 EDT 2012

We use ElasticSearch for everything search related, even when the
persistence layer happens in Riak, Redis or MongoDB. If you're using JSON
to store your Riak documents it's just a matter of storing the documents on
ElasticSearch also (also HTTP/JSON, with a REST API) and you get fully
clustered, sharded, cloud-aware, extremely fast Lucene-compatible searches
with very little effort.

-jd