The Riak Java Client Cookbook

Brian Roach roach at basho.com
Tue Mar 27 13:08:32 EDT 2012

Hello Riak Java Client Users!

We're currently in the process of writing a Cookbook for the Riak Java client. Its purpose is to make starting with Riak easier for new developers as well as provide coverage of advanced topics by providing concrete examples of using the Riak Java client.

A few topics have already been posted, but there are a lot more to go. If you'd like to be involved, we'd love the input (and we won't be shy about lavishing gifts of T-shirts, stickers, and praise upon contributors!).

Please take a look @ https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/wiki/Cookbook

Interested in contributing? See the TODO: page located @ https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/wiki/TODO

Thanks!
Brian Roach