[ANN] Riak CS

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:55:17 EDT 2012

Awesome. Grats on the release and all the hard work that went into it.

1. I heard differing things when I asked in other forums but I wanted to get an answer here, does Riak CS support range requests? Aka give me bytes 100-200 from this 3MB file.

2. Pricing. Is Riak CS priced like S3 in terms of storage volume, bandwidth and lookups?

Thank!
-Alexander

@siculars on twitter
http://siculars.posterous.com