Most efficient way to determine if 1000 specific keys exist?

Tim Haines tmhaines at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:47:19 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

Still a relative newbie here.

I was hoping to be able to setup a MapReduce job that I could feed 1000
keys to, and have it tell me of the 1000, which keys exist in the bucket.
 I was hoping this could use the key index (such a thing exists right?)
without having to read the objects.

The methods I've tried for doing this fail when the first non-existing key
is found though.

Is there a way to do this?

Or alternatively, is there a way to check for the presence of one key at a
time without riak having to read the object?

Cheers,

Tim.