Issues with Riak Control

charles at contentomni.com charles at contentomni.com
Mon May 7 16:45:14 EDT 2012

Hi Dmitry,

I was actually able to solve this problem a while back. I was also told that the changes would be pushed to Github, I haven't had cause to check if this was actually done.

The problem was with some files in the /usr/lib/riak/lib/riak_control-0.1.0/priv directory. It's somewhat of a timeout issue in one of the javascript files.

If you like I could tell you what you need to update to get it working?!

Cheers.

Charles.