Most efficient way to determine if 1000 specific keys exist?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:35:12 EDT 2012

Or just do an exists set operation in redis.

Or use a bloom filter. (that you kept in Riak)

Or use your own binary encoding n keys long and flip bits. (that you kept
in Riak)

Scanning a list of keys in Riak might be one of the most inefficient ways
to do it. Also I don't like to keep values in Riak that mutate in some
unbounded way due to compaction issues.

-alexander

@siculars
http://siculars.posterous.com