Riak Community Release Notes

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Wed May 9 17:24:40 EDT 2012

Hi All,

We have a new repo on GitHub called The Riak Community [1] that I wanted to
bring to your attention. This repo is home of the Riak Community Release
Notes.  Here's the first installment (spanning April 1 - May 3):

https://github.com/basho/the-riak-community/blob/master/release-notes/riak-community-0.2.md

In short, it's a way to track and chronicle what we are doing as a
community. Instead of code changes, it consists of thing like blog posts,
new releases, and talks. (There is also a spot for new known production
users that could use some love [2].)

There's also a blog post up on basho.com with more details [3].

Enjoy. Looking forward to your contributions and feedback.

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups

[1] https://github.com/basho/the-riak-community/<https://github.com/basho/the-riak-community/c>
[2]