erlang-http-client and riak::search

Gregory Haskins gregory.haskins at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:15:29 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm working on an erlang client of the riak::search functionality built into riak-1.1.2.  While I do see the support for querying data that is already indexed (rhc:search), I do not see how to index and/or remove data from the database.  I do see this functionality in other clients, such as ruby or the raw HTTP/SOLR interface, so I know its technically possible on the backend  Am I just missing something, or is the erlang client for riak::search not yet feature complete?  If its not, I would be willing to submit some patches to help bring it up to speed, but I figured I would ask in case I am just looking in the wrong places.

Kind Regards,
-Greg