proposed 2i changes

charles at contentomni.com charles at contentomni.com
Thu May 17 17:35:17 EDT 2012

Nice proposal.

It would be great if you could add a 'matches' regular expression option like you currently have on key filters. I can't speak for everyone here, but this [in addition to the 'limit' option] would definitely be a killer feature for me and would definitely make managing large datasets much easier.

Cheers.

Charles.