Bucket properties "reset" to the default

Steve Warren swarren at myvest.com
Sat May 19 13:45:20 EDT 2012

Ahh, perfect! Now I understand exactly what happened. :)

The one cumbersome/disturbing aspect I'm finding with this so far is that
if I want to have my "sessions" bucket targeted to a specific backend I
believe I have to set that property on each node individually and restart
the node. If I add a new node, I think I have to do this before the node
joins the cluster.