Bucket properties "reset" to the default

Steve Warren swarren at myvest.com
Sun May 20 00:39:12 EDT 2012

I'm running a newly installed 1.1.2 release of riak (evaluating it for use)
and I'm getting the prelist_exhausted error on my first map reduce attempt.
Searching the list gave me some clues so I found the "VMs are all busy"
error in the console log and I see the following when I execute this rpc
call on one of the nodes:

rpc:multicall(riak_kv_js_manager,pool_size,[riak_kv_js_map]).

I don't see any other log or error messages so I don't determine why the JS
VMs are not starting properly. Has anyone seen and/or resolved this on
1.1.2?

Regards